EAAP Young Scientists Award
EAAP will grant to early career researchers the “EAAP Young Scientists Award”. All researchers who are born after September 1st of 1986 can participate. The candidates should be EAAP individual members and should have demonstrated outstanding research performance with the European dimension and perspective. The awardee will receive a plate in Florence and will be invited to present a paper at the following Annual Meeting in Innsbruck 2025 together with a free registration.
Nominations must be submitted to the EAAP office (firstname.lastname@example.org) starting from January 2024.
The application shall be accompanied by the documents below:
- Curriculum Vitae
- European experience (if not in CV) such as participation in EU projects or benefiting EU grants
- List of scientific publications and of products (e.g. patents)
- List of eventual presentations at the EAAP Annual Meetings
- Letter of support by another Individual Member
- Eventual EAAP related scholarships received.