Firenze Fiera Congress Center
Firenze Fiera – Congress and Exhibitor Center
Piazza Adua, 1
50123, Florence – Italy
FIRENZE FIERA Congress & Exhibition Center is the leading congress and exhibition centres of all Tuscany. It covers over 100,000 square meters of surface (65,000 of which indoor). It is 4 mins walking distance from the main tourist attractions.
The Congress Center includes three venues:
- Palazzo degli Affari: over 4,000 square meters seating about 1,300 people
- Palazzo dei Congressi: seating about 1,500 people and featuring also an auditorium seating 1,000 people
- Fortezza da Basso: 55,000 square meters of indoors area
These are three facilities of excellence that combine beauty, functionality and high technology, in the heart of one of the most beautiful cities in the world.
How to get there:
- Centrally located and walking distance from the Cathedral and from the central station of Santa Maria Novella
- From the Airport to Santa Maria Novella station: 15 mins by tramway
- From Santa Maria Novella station: 5 mins walking
Firenze Fiera offers every year a portfolio of important trade fairs (some of which are the most important events in men’s fashion, top level craftsmanship and teaching/training) as well as prestigious national and international conferences and congresses, especially in the medical-scientific and IT-technological sectors. Firenze Fiera has an internal Press & Communication office devoted to supporting organizers in promoting trade fairs and congresses.